Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Cybersecurity

This week's class discussion has been on a relevant and current issue, Cybersecurity. Entailing everything from identity theft to cyber-predators, this is scary business. It's just amazing to learn of the great lengths that criminals go to to victimize people. I appreciate all of the useful websites and tips about staying safe and proactive.

I just wanted to say thank you for reading my blog this summer. I don't know that I'd keep blogging if no one were reading it. Your thoughtful comments were encouraging. Talk to you soon.

Stacy

3 comments:

PS108Library said...

Hi Stacy,

Cybersecurity is a scary issue. With all the technology we have the more dangerous these issues become.

You blog was a pleasure to read. I too feel the same way about my blog that you all made this experience an enjoyable one as well as educational.

Robin

Gloria said...

It was nice reading your blogs Stacy and we will all take away something special from this class. I like the sharpness that comes across when you write and that helps to make yur blogs even more interesting. Do enjoy your break!

Stacy said...

Thank you for all of your help in maintaining this blog. You know how devoted we've all been. Thanks for everything. I learned so much from you all. Great job, Gloria, Robin, & Margie!